Saturday, March 17, 2012

Getting ready for the planting season

Well the warm weather has come earlier than normal and things all around are in bloom. So naturally that makes me want to plant. I started some seeds inside to transplant to outdoor pots eventually, started some herb pots and also trying my hand at garlic since my cloves had sprouts. I planted a few cloves outside in the flower bed and then 1 in a pot. I also finally got around to transplanting the aloe I purchased last year.

Dark and light brown containers are basil, garlic, parsley, chives, cilantro and oregano. The 36 seed starters contain snap peas, garden bean tender bush, Roma grande tomato, Roma vf tomato, jalapeƱo peppers, and cayenne pepper. I hope these all succeed in growing as the seeds are leftover from last year. I guess time will tell! Happy Planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment