Adrianne over at happyhourprojects.com has tagged me in a blog tag. So here you go....a little insight on who I am.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.
1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Hmmmmmm let's see I guess that would be caring.
2. What's your guilty pleasure?
I would have to say Margaritas. I love them on the rocks and frozen, traditional, raspberry, strawberry, it doesn't matter the flavor and of course the rim has to salted or sugared.
3. Socks or barefoot?
It depends on the temperature. If it is 70 or above I choose barefoot but below that definitely socks.
4. What's the fastest way to make you mad?
Say or do something to one of my kids or say something negative about my mom.
5. What's your favorite time of day?
At night when everyone is asleep and I am the only one awake.
6. What's your most embarrassing moment you dare to share?
I was working for a car dealership and our body shop was located outside in a trailer. I needed to take something out there. I was in a dress and heels and it was raining like crazy. When leaving I slipped on the first step and tumbled down the rest in front of many people and of course I couldn't get up due to injuries. Needless to say they made stay where I laid until the ambulance could arrive. Minutes later a fire truck came because it responded first but all they could do was asset my injuries until the ambulance arrived. All in all, a fire truck, an ambulance, a paramedic and numerous, employees and customers watched me as a lay in the rain on my back, feet all sprawled out and dress all pulled up this way and that. Oh the joys of having two left feet.
7. Sweet or Salty?
Actually both....chocolate milkshake with salty french fries!
8. What's the story about whichever you prefer to share: either your first car, or your first kiss?
Is it horrible to say that I don't remember my very first kiss? So I guess it's about my first car. I really didn't care to have my license and am embarrassed to say I took the driving part 3 different times and with 2 different vehicles before I passed. It was during this time that I would become the proud owner of a.........1979 Ford Pinto station wagon. Yes, you heard right and to top it off, it was blue with woodgrain.
9. If you could only have one box of craft supplies, what would be in it?
Papers, scissors, stamps, adhesive, brads, buttons, ruler, hole punch, paint, paintbrushes, hot glue gun, glue sticks, and scrapbook embellishments.
10. What's something you're proud of?
My children...my oldest for putting herself through college while supporting herself and immediately landing a job teaching, my 19 year old for battling illnesses ( both physical and mental) since birth and despite the fact of recently being diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis pushing herself through college and working full-time, my 14 year old for trying to stand up for himself even though for years he has been a victim of bullying and my 10 year old for being in honor classes, chorus and band and still managing honor roll and at times straight a's. These four are my pride and joy!
11. What is the best gift someone could give you?
Their time and friendship!
That wasn't as easy as I had anticipated. Lol Now for the 11 questions that I want my tagees to answer.
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
2. What is your favorite pastime?
3. If grocery stores were closed for a long period of time, how long could you survive with what you have at home?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. If you could only eat only 1 meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What is your favorite thing to wear?
7. If you could vacation anywhere you wanted, where would you go?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. Do you have children, if so how many?
11. Where do you do the majority of your grocery shopping?
Now for my tagging 11 bloggers....I hope you all join in on the fun.
Nicole Humphrey Cook