Thursday, February 23, 2012
Versatile Blogger Award
I have to admit that I was shocked to have been given this award by Meg over at Sparing-change and would like to say thank you very much! It warmed my heart to have you think of me and all the random things I blog about.
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for my seven random facts about me:
1. I love to make homemade iced vanilla coffee and add French vanilla whey protein isolate to it.
2. I love to make myself scared by watching scary movies.
3. I clean houses for a living.
4. I am pretty much plain Jane who doesn't care to wear makeup.
5. I love spending time with my children...well actually any children.
6. I am actually quite shy until I get to know you.
7. I don't like speaking in front of others like in a group setting.
Now for me to have the honor to list the 15 blogs I feel are deserving of this award (these are in no particular order):
1 Heartfelt Balance/Handmade life
2. Happy Hour Projects
3. I'm Bloggin
4. Penniless Parenting
5. The Daily Dish Recipes
6. 366 Random Acts of Kindness
7. Surviving and Thriving
8. Mama Dani's Musings
9. Krafty Max Originals
10. The Frugal Girl
11. Frugal for Life
12. Suddenly Frugal
13. The Diary of a Frugal Family
14. Make it From Scratch
15. Simple Green Frugal Co-op
Thanks again Meg for thinking of me!