Wednesday, March 18, 2020

What are you thankful for?

Forget about all the negative and troubling stuff going on around you. Take some time to sit and truly think about what you are thankful for.  Now write it down. I don't care if it's only one thing. Write it down. Write it in the comments, write it in a journal, just write it down and say it aloud or say it in your mind. Focus on it and remember that there is always something to be thankful for.

I am going to be using this blog to encourage, to educate, to help others and to help myself. I am going to share my life, recipes, tips, tricks, ideas, crafts, inspirational quotes etc. Take what you want to use, share with others or whatever. Please feel free to leave comments. We are in this together. We may not be able to socialize in person so we socialize on here.

Today I am thankful for my family and friends, my health, my family's health, my ability to share my knowledge with others, and everything that I have. I have been blessed with so much!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment