Sunday, March 22, 2020

Where are my iced coffee drinkers?

Who loves Iced Coffee? Me!!!!! Years ago I found a recipe and fell in love with it and have made some small changes to it to please my taste buds.  Now it is time to share it with you.

Iced Vanilla Coffee
Serves 1
( recipe can be doubled, tripled etc)

2 teaspoons instant coffee (not prepared, just the granules)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract (change to other flavors for a different taste)
1 teaspoon leftover coffee (I have never added)
2 teaspoons cold water
1 1/4 cups milk (whatever type you use)
chocolate shavings for garnishment (I have never used)

Put first 5 ingredients into a blender. Pulse blend until the ingredients are smooth and frothy.  Add teh cold milk and pulse until all is blended well.  Pour over a few ice cubes and add garnishments. Enjoy!

***I like the make this up in the evening and put in the refrigerator. Wake up in the morning, give a shake and pour over some ice. YUMMY!!! ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment