Thursday, July 14, 2011

Iced Vanilla Coffee

Who doesn't love sipping on an Iced Vanilla Coffee? However, in today's economy who wants to spend the extra $3-$5 for that luxury. Well now you no longer need to spend that kind of money or go without. Use the recipe as written or tweak it for your taste. I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my family does.

Iced Vanilla Coffee
2 teaspoons instant coffee
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (the better the vanilla the stronger the vanilla taste)
2 tbsp sweetener (I use Splenda)
2 teaspoons cold water
1 1/4 cups milk ( I use non fat)

Add coffee, vanilla, water and sweetener to either a blender or use a drink mixer ( I use the Tupperware Quick Shake Mixer). Shake or blend to smooth. Add cold milk and blend or shake well. Add some ice or drink without.

*Notes: To make a great protein drink I use 3 tsp instant coffee, 3 tsp vanilla, 2 tbsp Splenda, 3 teaspoons water, add 2 cups nonfat milk and mix well. Then I add 2 scoops vanilla protein powder and mix well again. This is a very satisfying and yummy protein drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment