Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our overseas military could use our coupons!

I found a website that gives the opportunity to adopt an entire military base overseas to support by sending manufacturer coupons. I adopted a U.S. Marine Corp base in Iwakuni, Japan (Marine Corp Base in Japan) and I along with a lady from my forum have been actively sending coupons for 2 months. What a great way to give back to our Military.  You can either go to Overseas Coupon Program to learn more about the program and adopt a base of your own or if you would rather send me the coupons I will do all the leg work. They also accept expired coupons but ask that they be no more than 2 months past the date. Please leave me a comment or email me if you would like to join us in this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment