Sunday, August 7, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL????

There is only one sport I really enjoy watching on television and that is football. I am so glad that they finally came to an agreement! For those other football fans out there the preseason starts Thursday August 11, 2011 and the regular season starts Thursday, September 8, 2011.

Now,I have to admit that my favorite team is the Redskins. I know there are many of you out there shaking your heads but that's ok. They will always be my team no matter how well or how bad they play.

One of my favorite past times while watching football is preparing and eating snacks. LOL Keep an eye out over the season for some great recipes to use during the games like Buffalo Chicken Dip. Yummy!

Leave a comment with who your favorite team is and please be nice when commenting on other's favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not big on sports but my recipe for Sweet Potato Fries Dipping sauce or Pepperoni Rolls would both be great to serve as appetizers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will go on my list of things to try! All your recipes sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete