Monday, August 8, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip - 8/8/2011

I was able to run by CVS this morning on my way to work to pick up the things on my list. I really wanted the Kettle Chips that were on sale but they were out so I guess I will try and stop by Wednesday or Friday on my way to work.

I spent $17.40 and received $3.00 to use next trip. I got 6 boxes of Rice Krispie Treats, 3 Fudge Stripe Cookies, 3 Fudge bars, 2 pkgs sour patch kids and a jumbo pack of size 3 diapers.  I am working on stocking up for school snacks and lunches and the candy is for Christmas. If you do this make sure to check expiration dates. My items all have expiration dates at the end of February 2011.


1 comment:

  1. I used to go to CVS several times a week but we moved and now I hardly ever go. Gas prices are just too high but boy do I miss all the good deals!!

    ReplyDelete